Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie October 2020 Nova Scotia

Ceremony info... help

Chelsey, on February 8, 2019 at 19:23 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 3

Hello everyone, my fiance and I has already chosen our reception and cocktail venue for Oct 3/2020. But we would like to have the ceremony by the Halifax historic properties. Has anyone have done this before? If so, how did you go about it? I would love the input. Thank you

3 Comments

Latest activity by Kaisha, on February 20, 2019 at 21:09
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you mean you want a wedding in that wonderful "alley"? The historic properties has a website, it definitely wouldn't hurt to ask. We are having our reception at the lower deck but I can't wait to get some pictures there!

• C
    Newbie October 2020 Nova Scotia
    Chelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Joey! We picked a venue for our reception and cocktail which they do have site a manager. Our venue is Dalhousie University club. The old orchard Inn is too far for our guests. The waegwoltic is booked for the date that we chosen. Citadel hill is all booked up. The Halifax club, not the style we are going for. And the Cable wharf, just waiting on response. All that I'm actually is looking for right now is place to hold the wedding part with JOP. The only place I'm thinking is, having the wedding at point pleasant park, and reception/ cocktail at Dal. But any input will help a lot.
    Thank you
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chelsey! Have you picked the property yet? Do they have a site manager you can call to discuss rental of the property? What historic home or house are you considering? Or if you're flexible have you tried any of the venues in Halifax listed on WeddingWire ? There are of course lots of types of options, but a few of these might speak to your desire for a location with a little history -

Old Orchard Inn & Spa

The Waegwoltic

Halifax Citadel National Historic Site

The Halifax Club

Murphy's The Cable Wharf

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics