Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Super August 2018 Alberta

Busy Weekend

Amanda, on November 26, 2017 at 21:57 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 15
So, I had a fairly busy weekend!

I said yes to my dress on Friday!! (Definitely the best and most exciting part of my weekend!) I ordered my hairpiece, purchased most of the items for my centrepieces, purchased all of my table linens (highly recommend canada.linentablecloth.com), and we booked our DJ!

I will say, it’s really nice to have checked all of that off of my to-do list in less than 3 days! And YAY for Black Friday deals!

Did anyone else get some amazing deals this weekend? Get some major things checked off your list?

15 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on November 27, 2017 at 20:43
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes so true!! That's why I just got our guest book online! Was so much easier than being in store lol
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I think it’s super sweet that you want to include your nephews! I think it’s wonderful when people include their family in their big day!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s awesome! Services for weddings can be so overpriced, it’s nice to get a good deal!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I don’t have a picture of my dress cause I didn’t want to risk FH seeing it (yes, I’m one of those girls, lol) nor did I want to sit there and possibly pick it apart or second guess it. I can’t do those things if I don’t have a picture to look at.

And my centrepieces are kinda something I came up with by looking at other ideas, so I’d have to put one together to see what it’d actually look like, but I’m still missing 1 part for them. Haha

But my hairpiece should be here soon, so once I get it, I will definitely post a picture!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Totally! Especially now the only big thing we have left to do really is order the rings! Then it’s just small stuff. Woohoo!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No kidding! Those are some really good deals! I totally didn’t even think to look for deals on gifts... shucks! Haha
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah, service gernerally sucks on Black Friday. But some of the deals you can snag... haha
  • Meghan
    Frequent user August 2018 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I booked my hair and makeup this weekend. She had a Black Friday sale on for 25% off services!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! You nailed it! Can we see any pictures of anything you booked or bought?

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't even think to take advantage of the black Friday weekend!

Doesn't it feel good to check off things??

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow! That is a lot to accomplish! Well done!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have most of my stuff done as we are getting married next May, but I ordered a case of votives for my decor. So much cheaper than the regular price. 72 votives with candles included for $51.00!!! That's an amazing price!!!! And I purchased jewellery online from Fifth Avenue Collection for my bridal shower gifts. They had $40 earrings and necklaces for 9.95 each. Amazing to be able to givey shower guests something of greater quality for only $10!!!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is awesome! Super happy for you!! I ended up ordering my guest book off of shutterfly!! Saved a bunch of money and am happy about that! We looked at suit things for my fiancé but the places we went were not very helpful! Oh well! Go figure, if you go on Black Friday weekend!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on getting all that accomplished! I did not snag any Black Friday deals. The only thing I really did was determine how my nephews will be involved and talked to my brother about it to see if they could afford having all three children in our wedding,

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics