Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lisa
Expert August 2019 Alberta

Bulk Hershey's Dark Chocolate bars in Canada?

Lisa, on June 24, 2019 at 10:53 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10

Anyone know where I can get some? It seems to be very easy to find the milk chocolate bars either already with custom wrappers or otherwise - but I can't seem to find any of the classic dark chocolate bars.

We're hoping to do custom chocolate bars for each guest - and I can either get them in milk chocolate or order wrappers and wrap our own - but finding the dark chocolate option seems to be a challenge in Canada. I've looked on Amazon, Costco, google...running out of options! Anyone know where I can find some?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on July 17, 2019 at 14:30
  • Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks - dark was a must have, and I did try Costco, too. Odd how it's easy to get milk chocolate here but dark seems to be available only in the US (for Hershey's anyway).

• Amanda
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm not sure if you're stuck on dark, and I'm not sure of this place sells, but so far I've seen that Costco has the best price for bulk Hershey's MILK chocolate.

I've never searched for Dark but you can give it a look
  • Lisa
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone! I ended up ordering online through the US. Tries desperately to get some in Canada but it seems dark chocolate Hersheys are more a US thing. Weird, but glad it finally worked out!

• Tammy
    Beginner December 2022 Ontario
    Tammy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They have a Hershey's store in Niagara Falls, maybe you can give them a call directly and see what they can do. Here's the website: https://hersheyschocolateworldniagarafalls.ca/

• Taylor
    Devoted October 2021 Alberta
    Taylor ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Maybe snoop a bulk barn? Or even dollarama.

• A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't know if you have tried the Lindt store, I know you stated Hershey's but lindt always has sales, they might have something.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Dark chocolate bars are always available at Laura Secord if you inquire about the quantity you need and price. They have assorted flavours which you can distribute different kinds to everyone.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try local grocery stores, or avondales.

If you have a Superstore near you, I find those ones carry a bigger selection of chocolate.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried the dollarama? They can get a case in of different chocolate and have seen the dark there.

Here is a site I found also - chocolate bars

This one is from amazon- -buying choices

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Lisa, I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I found this site that sells bulk Hershey's "Special Dark" bars. I think the pricing is in USD but they ship to Canada!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics