Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stephanie
Beginner October 2022 Ontario

Buck and Doe

Stephanie, on August 7, 2020 at 16:55 Posted in Before the wedding 0 3
Our wedding isn’t until October 2022 but we’re really excited to start planning everything now. When should we book our buck and doe for? Should we wait till 2022 or could we do it in 2021?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Kaitlyn, on August 12, 2020 at 12:42
  • Kaitlyn
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Kaitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would recommend doing it in 2022 personally, but its your wedding so do whatever makes you happy! I agree with the above poster that having an engagement party to bridge the gap would be an awesome idea!

• Brittany
    Frequent user July 2022 New Brunswick
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It depends on what else you plan on doing in that time. My fiancé and I aren’t getting married until July 2022. But we had our engagement party a couple days ago, then next summer will be the bridal shower and then shortly before the wedding in 2022 we would do the stag and doe party! That way we can keep up the excitement throughout the next couple years.
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A good question that can help narrow this down is what will you be doing for your Stag and Doe? If you’re renting a hall, you can have it anytime but if you wanted to have say an outside picnic, you’d probably have to do it in the warmer months. Since your wedding is in fall 2022, you may want to keep your Stag and Doe in the same year to keep up the excitement. You could do an engagement party in 2021 to help bridge the gap if you wanted!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics