Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
VIP April 2019 British Columbia

British Columbia Roll Call!

Leah, on February 25, 2019 at 19:46 Posted in British Columbia 0 10

Greetings British Columbia pals! I from Ontario, and love BC sooooo much that I convinced my American FH to get married there. We chose Victoria over Vancouver, and if I could I would take a sabbatical and explore all of BC - especially the Gulf Islands!

Where in British Columbia are you getting married?

Where in British Columbia do you DREAM of getting married?

On the mainland?

On Vancouver island?

On one of the Gulf Islands?

On a vessel in the ocean waters off the coast of BC?

Are you based in BC but jet setting off to another Canadian or International location, knowing that you'll make it your home afterwards?

This is a roll call: Show how much the west coast is the best coast by shouting out or posting a photo of where you're getting married and/or will make a home in BC.

#westcoastisthebestcoastBritish Columbia Roll Call! 1

10 Comments

Latest activity by Annemarie, on May 5, 2022 at 18:16
  • A
    Beginner May 2022 British Columbia
    Annemarie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Whistler is definitely the most romantic place to get married and has so many possibilities. Couples come from all over the world to get married there. You can marry lakeside or high on an alpine peak. You can also choose gorgeous hotels, chapels, golf courses.
  • E
    Newbie June 2023 British Columbia
    Elisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey! Did you end up getting married at the WCWL? I’m getting married here in 2023 and would love to chat about your experience.
  • Alexandra
    VIP November 2019 British Columbia
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I actually live like 2 minutes away from the Vancouver Golf Club! It’s a gorgeous venue! And you’ll have a beautiful view in your pictures from Burnaby mountain park!
  • S
    Curious August 2019 British Columbia
    Svetlana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Right totally forgot to mention!! Vancouver Golf Club for reception (Austin Ave by lougheed station as closest) and Burnaby Mountain park for ceremony! Both 10 minutes away from where we and both our sets of parents live Smiley smile
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yesss I’m so excited 😍
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wooow there’s gonna be some gorgeous pictures from your day that’s for sure!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where in coquitlam is the reception? There’s definitely some great places in this beautiful city!
  • S
    Curious August 2019 British Columbia
    Svetlana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Both live in BC, getting married in Burnaby with reception in Coquitlam (all greater vancouver area). Fiance is reaaaallly inlove with Victoria since he used to live there for a while, seemed very time consuming to travel there for the planning and then the wedding (and with most people being from around vancouver area, funds consuming too for travel and stay). Still considering the option of doing a little honeymooning there afterwards though
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I moved to BC from Ontario almost 3 years ago and I absolutely love it here! I am getting married on the Sunshine Coast at the West Coast Wilderness Lodge. It is absolutely stunning. It’s got everything you can wish for, mountains, ocean and lush rainforests.

• Alexandra
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I live in BC and I’m getting married here! I’m getting married at Westwood Plateau Golf Course in Coquitlam! The ceremony and reception will be in different rooms in the same venue! I’m very excited to get married in this beautiful province and I’m so glad there’s going to be some of that in the background as we say our vows! #WestCoastIsTheBestCoast

British Columbia Roll Call! 2

British Columbia Roll Call! 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics