Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Susanne
Curious September 2020 Alberta

Bridesman - flowers or boutonniere

Susanne, on January 6, 2020 at 16:29 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
I have 2 bridesman in my party and I was wondering if for your wedding you had the bridesman have bouquets or boutonnieres ?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 8, 2020 at 12:15
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Its up to you but i would probably do a boutonniere. of even ask them what they prefer

• Kelsey
    Curious July 2022 Alberta
    Kelsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We only have one man in our wedding party, all the rest are women, and I'm still not quite sure what to do with him. Lowkey, I would love to have him wear a romper that's the same colour as the bridesmaid dresses. If he doesn't want to do that I'll put him in a suit, in which case he'd probably have a boutonniere.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say to just ask what they would prefer tbh. But if they don't care then I would go the route of if they are wearing a suit then go with a boutonniere and if they are wearing a dress... then go with a bouquet?

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A boutonniere would be a better choice to show the colours of your side being a nice touch on his jacket to look consistent with the groomsmen.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had a grooms woman who wore a suit so we got her a boutonniere. If we had her in a dress, we'd get her a bouquet or corsage instead.

I think your best bet is to do boutonnieres. You can change up the style so people know they aren't groomsmen. If you bouquet has different types of flowers, I'd choose one type for the groomsmen boutonnieres and another for the bridesmen's.

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had a bridesman and he had a boutonniere.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics