Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erin
Newbie June 2019 Alberta

Bridesmaids gifts!!

Erin, on December 28, 2018 at 11:43 Posted in Before the wedding 0 21
Hey girls! Does anyone have any unique ideas for gifts for their bridesmaids??

21 Comments

Latest activity by Natalie, on January 25, 2019 at 20:02
  • Natalie
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm also doing robes; in little gift bags with matching hangers that say bridesmaid on them with some slippers. The robes will just have their name (so they can wear them anytime).

I have saved a whole bunch from etsy; but in all honesty most of the sellers on there buy their robes from aliexpress, so I'm guna see if they can do it for me before exploring the etsy route. The hangers will be from etsy.

Hangers

Name Robes

Slippers

Gift Bags

• Elizabeth
    Frequent user September 2020 Ontario
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am paying for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and getting them black "leather" jackets. Not embellishing the jackets with names or anything. I wanted to make sure it was something that could be easily used in everyday life.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The robes do not have any words on them no! The tumblers I got from etsy! We made homemade wine as out wedding favour and we are giving each girl one with a custom label!
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    How adorable! Where did you find this?
  • Julie
    Expert March 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Stephanie, do your robes say bridesmaid on them? if so, where did you get them? Also wondering where your tumblers came from. Great gifts!!!
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2021 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Very tough. In my opinion everyone has there own style - especially mine. My gift to them will be their bridesmaid dresses. But that being said I really think Etsy has some great ideas to look through.

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I haven't ordered them yet. but i like these two from etsy

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/551749375/coordinates-necklace-latitude-longitude?ref=user_profile

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/570101436/personalized-necklace-sister-gifts?ref=user_profile&bes=1

• A
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey!! Where did you get the necklaces from?!
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am getting my girls:

-custom drink tumblers (because they are also great for water if they don't drink).
    -bridesmaid sunglasses (this is more for me for cheesy photos)
    -necklaces (not to be worn for the wedding) with the latitude and longitude for where we met (I met all 4 of my bridesmaid in different cities/countries).
    -earrings from a local jeweller that I LOVE her work (again doesn't need to be worn day of).
    -and maybe a small makeup bag (undecided on this).

• A
    Newbie August 2019 Alberta
    Alyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Where did you get the braclets from!! So cute
  • T
    Curious April 2019 Ontario
    Trish ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is pretty, where from?

• Paige
    Frequent user June 2019 Manitoba
    Paige ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My girls are fairly minimalist so they aren’t big fans of “stuff” and they’re both not big on wearing jewellery. I decided to pay for their attire including shoes. The dress and hopefully the cardigan is actually something they both would wear again so that felt more like a gift but I just wanted them to be able to be apart of my day without spending money. For them, that meant more and they were really appreciative (I had to tell them in advance when they asked what they owed me for the dresses).
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm doing a swell bottle for each girl and a garter flask Smiley smile my MOH/sister will also get a bracelet

Bridesmaids gifts!! 1
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am most likely going to get the girls personalized water bottles with their names on them and a makeup bag. I am also paying for their hair and makeup
  • Erin
    Curious April 2020 Alberta
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

All off my girls are travelling from Ontario-Banff for my wedding. I wanted to give them something that was more of a souvenir then wedding themed. I included a lovely letter about why I chose them to be apart of it.

my gift

Bridesmaids gifts!! 2

• Leanne
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Leanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did a bridesmaid proposal gift and gave the girls: wine glasses and a bottle of bubbly and then for the wedding I got them all robes, hangars with their names on them and a bracelet in rose gold (that was my accent colour) with their initial on it.

Bridesmaids gifts!! 3

Bridesmaids gifts!! 4

Bridesmaids gifts!! 5

• Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancé and I skipped a bridal party altogether; however, I think something they could utilize beyond the wedding would be great such as a "getting ready" satin (or silk) robe with their initials.

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my girls they are getting:

- Wine tumblers

- Homemade bottle of wine with a custom label for each girl

- Getting ready robes (this is 100% more for me and the photos than for them... they were $17 each though!)

- Emergency wedding kits

- Custom printed boxes (I made these at work)

- I am paying for them to all have their hair and makeup done!

• Jayse
    Newbie October 2019 New Brunswick
    Jayse ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting Pyrrha necklaces for each of the girls! I only have three bridesmaids! They are so meaningful and beautiful. I picked out the one that most suited my sister and best friends.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was just going to get them a bracelet each - but I'm not sure if they would all wear them. So now I am looking into getting them a personalized bag with their names on it (nothing saying bridesmaid though as they would probably not use it), and inside put some spa type things and maybe a gift certificate. I don't think I will pay for the hair and makeup as a gift as it is used for MY wedding and not really for them.

• Erin
    Super September 2019 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been looking online at beau-coup.com and was thinking of doing individual gifts (something different for each girl, but about the same price). I love the idea of the robes, but not super sure each of them will use it afterwards...

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics