Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Frequent user December 2018 Alberta

Bridesmaids dresses

Sarah, on April 7, 2018 at 18:35 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10
Hey ladies. I am having a hard time finding a bridesmaid dress that is a nice grey,decent quality and not a crazy price. I started looking online. Have any of you ordered online? And from what site?

Sarah

10 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on April 8, 2018 at 18:29
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I keep looking at JJ house too
    I like their dresses
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    David's Bridal is actually the first store that we went to and we couldn't find a dress that fit both their body tights I didn't really find the quality that they tried on was very good I'm not sure if they try to Vera Wang on or not though
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve check all those sites out for my girls and I liked jjshouse the most due to styles and the correct color I wanted
  • Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What sort of price are you looking for?

I know you're looking online, but David's Bridal had some great options. My girls decided on the Vera Wang white collection in a light grey silver called Sterling and it's stunning. About $250 per dress.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ordered ours off of jjshouse just waiting for them to come in. I ordered the flower girl dress off it last month and I’m very happy with it. Fast delivery and good quality.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We ordered from Azazie and love the dresses. Great quality, a huge selection of dresses and colours, and the processing time is max 10 weeks during peak times.

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I've been looking at that site lots. Its always on Facebook. That timeline is good to know tho! Thank you

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    J am going to look at that site now! Thank you

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ordered from KF Bridal. My friend had ordered swatches from them but the dress came in a slightly different colour from the swatch. The price was great and it seems they often have deals on shipping (we were able to get free shipping) although it took 3 months for them to ship it but once they did it arrived within 3 days.

• Elizabeth
    Frequent user June 2018 New Brunswick
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're looking to order online look at Boutique 1861 they have amazing dresses at great prices and all their products are very high quality! My MOH and a Bridesmaid got their dresses there, I've ordered from them plenty too and always been happy!

LINK

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics