Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Beginner August 2018 Ontario

Bridesmaid dresses online

Ashley, on January 19, 2018 at 17:23 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 15
Hello brides! I have been in a wedding before and when we went bridesmaid dress shopping at stores like davids bridal it was hectic! Has anyone ordered bridesmaid dresses online, and if so were they as pictured? Any recommendations would be great!

15 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on February 2, 2019 at 10:33
  • Sarah
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

(Message for Katie)

Hey there! Just a question, I know you mentioned the 3 green dresses were from Azazie, where did you get the berry coloured dress in the photo above? It's the colour I'm going for and I'd really love to know! Smiley smile Thanks in advance!

Sarah

• Dawn
    Frequent user July 2018 Ontario
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The customs fee was another $50 on top of the dress price and shipping costs.
  • Jenn
    Frequent user March 2019 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awesome!! Do you mind me asking how much additionally customs was?

• Dawn
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Jenn,

the dress are amazing quality. I am very happy with them. the only hicup that we encourtered was an extra customs fee that was a surprise. other than that. I'm am very pleased! I hope that helps Smiley smile

Congratulations,
    Dawn
  • Jenn
    Frequent user March 2019 Ontario
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Dawn, I was thinking of ordering from that site for my bridesmaids. How was the quality? Any issues?

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been looking at Lulus. I like that they don't really look like bridesmaid dresses. Fewer colour options though. I haven't ordered from there before, but my friend has and she says they're exactly as pictured and super well priced.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

No problem!

• Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is all amazing thanks to you all this was super helpful!
  • Dawn
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My girls just ordered their dresses. Azazie.com says they should be here by the end of March. our wedding isn't until July, so there's plenty of time for shipping and Alterations if necessary. oh and accessory shopping.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Have you ordered them already? Ours only took about three weeks in total from date of purchase to the day they were shipped. They were very fast. You'll likely have them before March.

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For my friends wedding, we will be ordering from KF Bridal. I have no idea how it will look compared to the picture. Right now they have free shipping.

• Katie
    Frequent user October 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve done Azazie twice and loved it! My favourite part is that you can do custom measurements for no extra cost, so it’s saved me so much money compared to buying from a bridal salon and needing alterations.
    if you can, I would recommend ordering the whole bridal party at once, to help save on custom charges. I’ve included the pictures of mine, the colours were perfect and quality was excellent! All three of the green dresses were Azazie

Bridesmaid dresses online 1

Bridesmaid dresses online 2
  • Dawn
    Dawn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We're ordering ours from Azazie.com too! they won't come in until the end of March, so I hope they're true to the pictures.
  • Ashley
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    This is AWESOME! Thank you so much Jen this is super helpful !!
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! We ordered ours from azazie.com and they were EXACTLY as pictured! Super amazing quality and the price is perfect. They even have a program where you can order sample dresses for $10 each to try at home before you buy and you can buy samples of any of the colours to match the dresses to your decor.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics