Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious October 2024 Saskatchewan

Bridesmaid dresses

Sarah, on August 5, 2018 at 13:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8

Bridesmaid dresses Bridesmaid dresses 1

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows where to get these dresses or something pretty close? I of course found these on pinterest and instantly fell in love. However, every link that this picture is attached to is a cheap knock off site and not the real deal- shocker! With that said, I am on the hunt for the real thing.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Elena, on August 15, 2018 at 09:38
  • E
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Elena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Take a look at BridesMade ! I don't know if you'll like their styles or not, but I'm getting mine from there, so affordable and you can get fit dresses to try on before you actually commit to them, which is usually the scary part about online stores.

• Jennifer
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We ordered ours off of jjs not the same style but they do have lots of options and quality is good. You could check out a few bridal shops - David’s bridal might have something similar.

Bridesmaid dresses 2

Bridesmaid dresses 3

Bridesmaid dresses 4
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I never thought of H&M or forever 21. Thank you!
  • Madison
    Newbie August 2018 British Columbia
    Madison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

H&M and Forever 21 have a few dresses similar to those. Pretty reasonable prices too!

• Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Genis. That’s where I ended up finding them eventually but I found them too pricey. Canadian prices are similar to Australian but my ladies are already spending 1600.00 to travel to punta Cana. I couldn’t ask them to spend that much on a dress. So now I’m looking at a couple of dresses on a site called lulu
  • Genis
    Frequent user January 2019 Alberta
    Genis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They look similar to a brand over here Int australia called Shona Joy.
    they are pretty pricy I believe so depends on your budget but they have beautiful colours and styles! I was looking at them for my girls but they didn’t have any floor length suitable for winter wedding!
  • Sarah
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you Holly. I will check it out. I need to be so careful with buying online because you just never know. However, with that said- if someone has used the site and had great success, i am whiling to give it a go.

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You should check JJs House. They have a huge variety of styles and colours. Lots of ladies on here have used them for their bridesmaids and loved them. This is where mind are get them from. Worth a check, at least.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics