Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rayanne
Master June 2022 Ontario

Brides of 2021!

Rayanne, on January 21, 2020 at 19:50 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
It's so exciting to see more brides who are starting up for 2021. When I started last year there were not many of us. I am personally, after over a year of already planning, getting close to the one year mark! 2021 is going to be a good year whether you are a winter, spring, summer or fall bride. I want to say welcome and I look forward to hearing all your ideas and sharing any news about your upcoming wedding.

9 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 22, 2020 at 16:52
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yayyy so exciting!! you have 1 year out!! time is ticking!! at least you had enough time to get everything done

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You are not far behind at all. I've been engaged forever and I've been looking at ideas for years so as soon as we actually got to the planning and getting ready part I knew what I wanted and it has been easy
  • Carly
    Frequent user May 2022 British Columbia
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Feeling so behind now lol. Have so many ideas, but nothing is actually booked yet or anything. Already know which venue we want, and fh told me last summer how I could/should start looking at things (this was well before we became engaged). Know I want a rustic romantic look, don’t know if anyone would have seen some of my other posts, but one of the things I’m doing is mismatched plates, wine goblets, and cutlery (will paint the handles a single colour) along with mason jars for the water glass. We’re thinking the numbers maybe 100-125 once we make a guest list, and I’ve already got over 150 sets :b
    Also have 2 boxes of lace tablecloths to use as overlay and draping fabric for and arch and backdrop, as well as a few boxes of flowers (all quality ones I’ve found from thrift stores for suuuuuuuuuuper cheap)
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm only about a 10 minute drive from our venue it's great. I believe I have a day of coordinator if not I have two women in mind that have offered to help me.
  • L
    Newbie August 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Lauren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nice! We are getting married in NL but neither of us live there, so a lot of research is being done online. Definitely hiring a wedding planner, just have to decide which one.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Not at all I had venue, photographer, hair and makeup and DJ twenty months before wedding haha! Never too prepared I don't think. I'll be doing my own flowers which I have ready to prepare (using sola wood flowers). I'll let the FH pick officiant since I havent let him do too much....
  • L
    Newbie August 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Lauren ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    August 18, 2021! Have I started planning... heck yes! Only have to find a florist and officiant and I’m done! Over planner much.... absolutely! Lol
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You are pretty close to the one year mark too! It'll be here before we know it!
  • Caitlyn
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am getting married march 20 2021 I'm super excited

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics