Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Bridal Shower Guest List - Who are you inviting?

Lynnie, on May 21, 2019 at 11:05 Posted in Before the wedding 1 12

Who's on the guest list for your bridal shower? ☂️

Are you keeping it to only the closest crew of family and bridesmaids? Extending the invite to your friends who live in-town? Or is it 'the more the merrier'? Are you inviting everyone on the wedding guest list?

Bridal Shower Guest List - Who are you inviting? 1

Photo from Blush Balloon Boutique in Vancouver

12 Comments

Latest activity by Allison, on May 22, 2019 at 17:56
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Mostly female relatives on my side and my friends. Some of my FH's female relatives are invited too (I don't know many of them but his sister and some aunts).

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have NO IDEA!!!

I'm not planning it hahahhaha!!! My fiance and I are just going to show up and its going to be great!

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be inviting all the females on the wedding guest list!

I'm not sure if they will all come but it's pretty standard that if you are invited to the wedding then you are invited to the shower regardless of if you can make the wedding or not.

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We invited everyone.. even some boys. my brother is my best man so I told him he didn't have to spend the day but to come for some food.. which he did and he brought us both flowers.. it was really sweet!

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My shower will be a joint shower with mine and my fiancé’s female family members. My side will be my mom, grandma, aunts and cousins. My MIL is inviting more extended family like great aunts and second cousins as well as immediate family.
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We invited all of my family, and close friends and a few people on the guest list who I haven't seen in awhile!

• Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My surprise bridal shower in Sunday (nobody knows that I know but they are all terrible at keeping secrets). It's mostly my FH's female relatives. I am not very excited about that...
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I invited all my friends that are coming to the wedding and then I also invited the immediate family. We have some family friends or some extended family that we didn't invite but we tried to invite everyone that was coming to the wedding.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It will be a very small bridal shower. Just the ladies from my dads side of the family, my grandma and aunt from my moms side, my bridesmaids (Future Sister in laws), MIL and my FH's grandma's.

My Step Mom has had the venue booked since September and the shower isn't until the end of September. FMIL has not said anything about a shower up until last week. So it was just basically my family invited as many of FH's family is out of town.

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The guest list will consist of all of the invited female guests.

Its my FHs tradition that the groomsmen and fathers attend as well to “help out”. So my brother in law, my dad and father in law will be there also!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How appropriately timed for this discussion (since my bridal shower is this Sunday)!

The guestlist is consisting of my close friends, my family, and FH's family. Most of FH's family is from OOT so unfortunately there will only be 3 people from his side attending, but this helps keep things small (which is 100% what I want).

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My family and his family are having a joint bridal shower. It will be people invited to the wedding- and anyone else they want to invite. I have given my list of friends I would like to invite.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics