Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elizabeth
Beginner May 2021 Alberta

Bridal party gifts

Elizabeth, on January 14, 2020 at 16:45 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Hi everyone,
Question...
I bought all my bridesmaids robes and necklaces including my maid of honour who is my sister but I really want to get her something else special just for her that she can have as a keepsake that is not too expensive. I was thinking a bracelet engraved with her name and moh on the back but Im not sure.
I’m also wondering what you got the MOG? I was thinking a necklace but am wanting to know some other ideas before I commit. Thanks

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on January 17, 2020 at 09:58
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got them jewelry holders! but the bracelet thing sounds really nice too!

• lkbuck
    Curious January 2021 New Brunswick
    lkbuck ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have 2 girls in my bridal party and I'm ordering them a custom subscription box (just a one time deal) and giving them an engraved bracelet. Not sure what my fiance is doing with his Groomsmen yet! I sat down the other day and counted all the weddings I've been to and the number is 18... I was also in 7 of them (my nickname is '27 Dresses', from the movie lol) so I have received gifts that I now have multiple of such as robes, engraved coat hangers, yank tops, etc. I think you should look at whether or not your bridesmaid(s) have been in many weddings and if not, you're lucky! Figuring out a gift will be that much easier Smiley smile
  • Natasha
    Devoted May 2021 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Only have one bridesmaid and fiancé has one groomsmen. We are getting them both a pair of converse high tops that match the wedding colours!

Not doing gifts for MOG or MOB ( or corsages which was touchy but I put my foot down ) they know they are both loved and will most likely pay for their makeup too.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got all my BM's the same thing - money towards whatever they wanted! My DH got his GM pocket watches with their initials engraved on them. The Fathers (all 3 of them - one step dad) got the pocket watches as well. And then the Mothers both got a necklace and earrings that matched. On theirs I had ordered them from Weddingstar.ca and had my MIL's say "Thank you for raising the love of my life" and my Mom's said "Today a bride, tomorrow a wife, always your daughter, Tormonster" - hers was a bit more personalized since it had my nickname Smiley tongue

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A family pendant with birthstones would be a nice gift as it would represent everyone in the family.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've seen some really cute mother of the groom gifts on Etsy. Most of them are on the theme of "thanks for welcoming me to your family" or "thanks for raising the person I love".

I searched mother of the groom gifts and narrowed it down a bit from there. I think I'll get her a tree necklace with her 3 kids and my birthstones.
    A keepsake for your sister sounds lovely!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics