Leanna
Beginner bride January 2018 Ontario

Bridal Party Gift Ideas

Leanna, on 28/September/2017 at 18:38 Posted in Before the wedding

Hi everyone, I'm out of ideas as to what to give to our bridal party as a "thank you" on our wedding day.

I have already given them a "will you be my..." gift (wine glasses, earrings, pocket mirror, purse hooks and various other small things), bachelorette gifts (tumblers and pajamas). Now what? I've run out of ideas. I have 7 bridesmaids and MOH included.

I'm also trying to keep costs low especially since everything is x7.

Thank you!

Share:

26 Replies

• Ashley
    Devoted bride March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·

I have 6 girls to buy for and I got them monogramed coffee mugs from indigo, scarves from etsy to wear on the wedding day and writing them a hand written note.

• Ashley
    Frequent user bride September 2018 Quebec
    Ashley ·
    I've been thinking about jewelry like a bracelet they could wear the day of the wedding and maybe a spa weekend for the 4 of us or for them to get their hair or makeup done for the wedding. I too have already given tons of gifts when I asked them to be my maids
  • Sara
    Beginner bride August 2018 Alberta
    Sara ·
    View quoted message

Love this idea

• Andrea
    Expert bride September 2017 Ontario
    Andrea ·
    View quoted message

There is a lot of junk on that site, but every now and then you find something really great!

• Victoria
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    View quoted message
    Yes! I saw that groupon and purchased 10 pairs of Swarovski stud earrings for like $30 with thoughts about bridal party gifts!
  • Andrea
    Expert bride September 2017 Ontario
    Andrea ·

I bought my girls the jewelry they wore at the wedding. I had a smaller group, but you can usually find good deals on groupon. I've seen Swarovski on there for decent prices, so that may be an option

• JENNIFER
    Frequent user bride December 2017 Ontario
    JENNIFER ·
    View quoted message
    Cute idea!
  • Cassandra
    Newbie September 2018 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    I'm buying my girls handkerchiefs with embroidery that says " No Ugly Crying" cause we're all a bunch of crybabies. Lol I'll also be making them Bridesmaid Hangers for their dresses.
  • Ashley
    Featured June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    View quoted message

Super cute!! love the scarfs!!

• Ashley
    Frequent user bride August 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    I'm thinking about getting my girls matching clutch purses for the wedding day. Or I might DIY some wraps/scarves for them to wear.
  • Lynnie
    Administrator October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·

What about a cozy wrap or scarf they can wear with their bridesmaid dress and keep as their gift?

I was in a wedding last November and one of our bridesmaid gifts were these plaid scarves:

Bridal Party Gift Ideas 1

• Keri
    Curious bride June 2018 Ontario
    Keri ·
    View quoted message
    These are some awesome ideas! Thanks for the inspiration, trying to figure out my Bridal party gifts too! 😳
  • Ashley
    Featured June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·

I'm in the same boat, lots of other brides have said to write letters plus another small gift. I'm getting hangers made for their dresses, and robes for getting ready. Plus the DIY glasses I made for them they get to keep.

• Leanna
    Leanna ·
    View quoted message

Thank you, I know i feel like what else is there to give now lol. Wine's a cool idea too. I have a couple of things in mind!

• Joey
    Administrator May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·

What about gift cards for massages or other spa treatments? Or bottles of their fav wine? You've already covered a lot of great ideas for them!

• Leanna
    Leanna ·
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I’m going google ideas to put in there.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles