Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hailey
Beginner May 2022 Ontario

Bridal jewelry

Hailey, on July 23, 2019 at 08:51 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 14
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for some help.
This is my dress and I'm really struggling to find jewellery and a hair piece. There are no pearls or diamonds in it, it isnt white and it's got a lot going on already. So I really am not sure what to get. I think simple will be the way to go, but cant seem to find anything that I think would look good with the pattern. If anyone has any suggestions that would be amazing.
Thank you!

Bridal jewelry 1

14 Comments

Latest activity by Katherine, on July 25, 2019 at 19:41
  • Katherine
    Curious August 2021 Prince Edward Island
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is my dream dress😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • L
    Beginner September 2019 Ontario
    Linnae ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dress is similar to yours! Is it essence of Australia?? Its a vintage looking dress so cant go wrong with some pearls. I'm wearing my hair up and found some drop earrings that have a similar design to the lace that have diamonds and pearls. For my necklace my engagement ring is a halo setting so I'm doing a simple halo pendant

• Vanny
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Vanny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow that dress is stunning! Congrats!
  • Emily
    Newbie July 2020 Alberta
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would definitely go with a necklace that has one simple pearl or a necklace full of tiny pearls, to give it an even more "vintage" look. So pretty.

• Hailey
    Beginner May 2022 Ontario
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    This is perfect, my ring is also pear shaped !
  • Dionne
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Dionne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's a beautiful dress and makes a statement all on ooys own. You try a simple one stone pendant and diamond or zirconia studs. Simplicity speaks volumes. Whatever you decide will be beautiful. Good luck.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Gorgeous dress! I think you could go with simple silver jewelry since you already have so much happening with the gown. I wouldn't go with anything that's going to make too much of a statement since it might distract from your dress.

• L
    Frequent user February 2020 Ontario
    Liarra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don’t know how you feel about rose gold. But I think that it would look nice and pull at the blush undertones in your dress! Depending on how you do your hair you could do a drop diamond with rose gold or a stud with necklace set as well.
  • Lilianne
    Newbie October 2022 Quebec
    Lilianne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I really see pear shape pearls with this for sure!
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I agree with Kim, I think pearls would add a really cute vintage/timeless vibe to your dress!!

• K
    Expert September 2018 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

As Caitlyn said, your dress is very ornate, so keep it simple. I also think it has a vintage look to it. A small strand of pearls, or a pendant with a pearl drop, would look smashing with it! I'd go with pearls in the hairpiece as well.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That is a beautiful dress. I think the simpler the better. Maybe a small pendant necklace, and studs. I would not go too over the top

• Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your dress is very ornate and detailed on its own so I would go with simple jewelry and accessories as you mentioned. Tori made a good suggestion in matching you accessories to your ring. Maybe do a simple pendant necklace in the same colour as your ring. You can add a little sparkle in your jewelry and accessories even if your dress doesn't have any. Maybe a headband with a few little rhinestones on it.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say that what ever your ring looks like - match that. IMO you can't go wrong matching your rings because no matter what you will be wearing them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics