Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Best places to honeymoon in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Joey, on August 10, 2018 at 08:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 10

Where are the best honeymoon destinations in Canada? Where are your favorite vacation destinations that would be great for honeymooning couples? Where in CA are you going on honeymoon? Shout 'em out!

Best places to honeymoon in Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 1

Photo by Beautiful Life Studios in Toronto

10 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on August 23, 2018 at 20:28
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Muskoka, Midland and Collingwood are some nice places to go honeymooning. The cabins are beatiful and waterview if you are ever heading to the north.

Right now, husband and I are in Grand Bend im the West Coast area on our boat. Last day before heading home tomorrow. Went to Goderich for lunch and ice cream yesterday and had to get a few things there. Otherwise, went for dinner and take our kids for a walk (dogs) whereever we go.
  • Cheryl
    Curious May 2019 Ontario
    Cheryl Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

We are getting married in Toronto, what kind of places would you recommend for a honeymoon in Ottawa? I heard it's about a 4 hour drive!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went to Madeira Park along the Sunshine Coast in BC! So beautiful! And we drove along the coast. We didn't see a lot of the sights along the way as my husband was injured, but it was a beautiful drive!

• Marcia
    Super August 2018 Manitoba
    Marcia Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Banff Alberta, and Victoria BC are beautiful places for a honeymoon! We are going to the Dominican for ours (in November) but doing a mini-vacay in BC!

• Tanisha
    Newbie September 2018 Alberta
    Tanisha Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We plan on going to the Island! I really want to go to Tofino!
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Canada is truely an amazing country and I don't think you can really go wrong. I have lived in 5 provinces and they all has some great locations. Ontario, BC and Nova Scotia are my top 3! I love anywhere with water views!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think that the Okanagan in BC is beautiful and would be great for a honeymoon. I also love the East Coast and Banff and my own hometown of Ottawa. So many beautiful and awesome places in our country!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Haha! I’m 15min away WEM and I try to only go there if absolutely necessary! The thought of going to the water park makes me want to poke my eyes out. Lol. Yet Banff is one of my favourite places. I will say that we originally were going to have our wedding in WEM at the hotel because it’s convenient! Now we are having our wedding just outside of Banff. Haha. I was coming here to recommend the Rocky Mountains. Lake Louis is so stunning! BC has some incredible places too.
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Not sure how it would work as a honeymoon. but one of my most favorite places I have ever been is PEI. I loved that you got beaches, countryside, fantastic food.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori Β·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Well I would be open to hearing this - although I doubt there is anywhere in Manitoba that people can recommend...

Only place I've been in Canada is Manitoba and then a trip to Banff (over priced if you ask me), and then Edmonton (WEM is the best! Highly recommend the indoor water park!).

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics