Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Beginner August 2021 British Columbia

Banff/canmore

Ashley, on November 3, 2020 at 13:33 Posted in Alberta 0 3
Hi guys!! Im eloping in Banff next summer and im wondering if anyone knows a restaurant (resturaunts in hotels work too)in the area that I can book a private area to have dinner with my close family after? Preferably like a section on a roof top patio or balcony or even a private room with a view of the mountains! I've looked into a few places but it's hard not being able to go their and see in person at the moment! Thank you in advance!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on November 19, 2020 at 16:10
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Fairmont Banff Springs hotel

• Ashley
    Beginner August 2021 British Columbia
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wow those all sounds so awesome!! Thank you so much. I will have to look into all of those! I really appreciate it 🙏
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're willing to splurge since it's only your close family, the Fairmont Banff Springs and Rimrock hotels offer amazing views in any of their restaurants and bars. Some of them also offer patio dining.

The Sky Bistro is literally on top of Sulphur Mountain so the view will be spectacular.
    Chucks Steakhouse is located downtown with a great view.
    Three Ravens is off the beaten path, located in the campus grounds of the Banff Centre, a school/training centre for arts and media professionals but has spectacular views.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics