Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Petticrew
Beginner July 2019 Ontario

Bachelorette Destinations

Petticrew, on January 13, 2019 at 14:37 Posted in Before the wedding 0 5
Hi all!

So my MOH has been asking for ideas for places/ things I’d like to do for my bachelorette. I have no idea... so I need some help.

What are some popular destinations within ontario and not that are not super expensive.

A lot of the bridal party is think Nashville - anyone know how to do it on a budget or best time to go? Wedding is in July

Any help/input would be appreciated xo

5 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on January 26, 2019 at 01:21
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Tobermory is beautiful and has quite a few air bnbs to choose from, also the thousand islands in Gananoque are great and affordable
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could also check out grand bend. always fun.

can chill in a house. go to the beach. and there are bars/restaurants too.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If your wanting Nashville, road trip it! If someone has Van easier with gas and amount of people to fit in. Get air bnb and split costs. When I quoted Friday-Monday stay in Nashville it was 175 per person for accommodations and we were gonna buy food and cook in except one dinner and then all we had to pay before besides that’s was the booze and anything else.

in Ontario, some people love the cottage and wine tours all depends what your wanting out of the experience. If want bar night or more low key
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I agree with Stephanie, Blue Mountain is quite the popular destination.
    I live in Niagara Falls and in the summer I swear there isn’t a weekend where you don’t see a bachelorette out there. There’s a ton of hotels and bars close to the tourist area that are a good time!
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My bachelorette is in May and were going up to Blue Mountain for a weekend! It's close to home but still a change in scenery and I'm STOKED! We rented a massive villa it's going to be awesome!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics