Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Frequent user September 2019 Ontario

Bachelorette camping trip !!!

Julie, on August 13, 2019 at 08:44 Posted in Before the wedding 0 6
Hi everyone !

We are having a bachelorette camping trip this Friday coming up and I wanted to have a few ideas of what kind of activities we could do? I have a few ideas of my own but I want to know what else we could do. Thanks !!

Bachelorette camping trip !!! 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on August 13, 2019 at 10:47
  • Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for suggestions ! That sounds like quite a night !
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

At my FH's cousin's bachelorette they had something to a pin the tail on the donkey... I'm sure you can guess what that would be and where we were aiming... but for you two I'm sure you could use different things to pin to different places Smiley winking

They also had panty hose with oranges in them and we had to thrust our hips while wearing them to hit another orange on the ground in a race. Only problem is that with long grass it's kinda hard to do.

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That sounds really nice ! I will definitely be trying that out !
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sounds like a great weekend! I know at my bach we did scavenger hunt, then we tried out local restaurants that people recommended or like if a place was famous for the ice cream type thing.

• Julie
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that sounds awesome ! We are 2 brides so both our maid of honour are planning a little surprise but it’s more like activities or games we could do during our camping trip. Thanks for your suggestions !
  • Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Are you looking for more so activities then games? you could do a scavenger hunt in groups to make things fun. Local site seeing- if any local attractions happening or if any wine or brewery places. Is your wedding party planning anything or more so you guys?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics