We are skipping a lot of traditions, the more I talk to people I feel its more common.
What we are skipping,
1. Traditional cake - we will do cupcakes or DIY dessert table
2. Bouquet/garter toss
3. We will have online RSVPs and no programs
4. traditional wedding party, we will have a male on my side and females on my FHs side.
5. Mother son and father daughter dance
6. favours, my mom is still trying to convince us otherwise though.
7. no bridal shower or engagement party
8. No honey moon, we will probably take a trip before the wedding.
9. Receiving line
I have not decided if I will wear a veil or if my dress will be white. I am also sure I am missing something.
I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and what you will be doing or skipping.