You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

Tori
Top October 2019 Manitoba

Anybody from 2019 still around? - Updates?

Tori, on September 29, 2020 at 16:42 Posted in Living together 0 5
Saved Save

Hello ladies - For those who don't know/remember me; I'm Tori, got married in October 2019, and as my 1st wedding anniversary is approaching I'm wondering how all of the women I was conversing with on here are doing now?

How has it been through this unreal pandemic?? Any exciting updates? Just checking in Smiley smile

Personally, I am excited to let you guys know that my Husband and I are expecting our first baby!! We don't know the gender yet - but will be having that ultrasound in October and doing a gender reveal on Halloween!馃巸

Anybody from 2019 still around? - Updates? 1

Anybody from 2019 still around? - Updates? 2

How has everybody else been????

5 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on October 19, 2020 at 16:04
  • Kristen
    Featured May 2021 British Columbia
    Kristen
    • Dispute

Congrats!! This is so exciting! Youre so close to your gender reveal!! I remember when I was a week away from mine I was just so excited and mildly impatient!! haha. I hope you post when you know the gender and let us all know if the little one is a he or a she (Secretly hoping girl, because that last name is just adorable for a little girl hehe)

• Vinod
    Featured August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod
    • Dispute

Congrats Tori!

Still here and keeping busy at work though its hard for us all to keep up with making time for ourselves at times. Times changing and home seems to be the place we spend more time than ever.

Must be excited to be a mother to your first born. The experience of a family is just another chapter in life to look forward.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2021 British Columbia
    Amanda
    • Dispute

Congrats!!! That's exciting news!!

• Veronica
    Featured October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica
    • Dispute

WOW! Congrats Tori! That is wonderful happy news.

This year has been unreal, so its nice to hear good news like this Smiley smile

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey
    • Dispute

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for your news. Also, I cannot believe it's nearly been a year since your wedding. I'm still obsessed with your headband and glitter nails from your wedding - can't wait to be obsessed with your little one Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles