Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenna
Frequent user February 2021 Nova Scotia

Any other September 2020 Nova Scotia brides?

Jenna, on February 26, 2019 at 14:46 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 4
Have you started a lot of planning yet?
Do you have a venue?
What are your wedding colours?

Sometimes I feel like I’m way ahead in the planning but then I sit back and feel like I’m way behind 😳 ease my mind!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Jenna, on March 27, 2019 at 07:25
  • Jenna
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!!

Our colours are rose gold, blush and burgundy.
    I have definitely checked out the planning tools but I wasn’t aware you could customize the checklist!

Im waiting for my ring to be returned from getting sized and I will chime in on that discussion! 😊
  • Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jenna! It's completely normal to feel like this, planning a wedding can be stressful and there is definitely a lot to think about and keep track of. It's great that you have booked your venue! Do you know what wedding colors you are going to go for?Smiley love

Have you had a chance to look at our WeddingWire planning tools? You can keep up to date with your planning schedule with the checklist tool which you can customize to your own wedding and plans. There is also a super fun budget tracker tool that is crazy helpful!Smiley smile

I came across a discussion started by Lynnie for 2020 brides to flash beautiful engagement rings and it's a great place to start looking for your wedding date twins! You can take a look at it here - Brides of 2020! Show us your ring!!

Try not to get too stressed about planning your wedding, you have plenty of time! Enjoy the experience!

• Jenna
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We do have our venue! Ceremony and reception are in the same spot Smiley smile
  • Kaisha
    Super March 2019 Nova Scotia
    Kaisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did not really start planning until we were about 8 months about. Don't worry too much you still have plenty of time! Relax and try to enjoy the planning process.
    If you start making decisions now I think you are ahead of the game.
    Have you picked your venue yet?
    We chose the Banook Canoe club for the ceremony and The Lower Deck for the reception.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics