Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Meghan
Devoted April 2019 Ontario

Annnnnd Married!

Meghan, on April 30, 2019 at 12:27 Posted in Just married 0 21

Annnnnd we are married!! The day went perfectly! The ceremony and reception were all at the venue in downtown Toronto- the ceremony was so nice. We did a first look beforehand which was the greatest decision ever…I think I would have been far too anxious otherwise haha The weather was cold but it was mostly sunny so that was nice. My amazing photographer sent us a bunch of teaser pictures ….so this post is a bit picture heavy! (I will try to make them smaller but I am not 100% sure if I did it right…) I was surprisingly relaxed most of the day…I got a bit of an anxious stomach ache as I was getting my make up done, and unfortunately I wasn’t able to eat any of the canapés during the cocktail hour for the same reason, but ah well. I was so in love with my hair and make up…and I wish I could wear my dress more often haha All of the vendors showed up and set up on time, the band we hired was BEYOND amazing…everyone was raving about how awesome they were. The food was fantastic, the venue coordinator was so on top of things…I literally didn’t have to worry about anything. It was honestly the best day ever…I am sad that it is over but also I am looking forward to being able to relax now and sleep in on weekends instead of running around doing wedding stuff haha. I had the best time planning it though, and almost every guest complimented some aspect of it. Now its 3 weeks until the honeymoon!

We can’t stop smiling and we keep bringing up parts of the day, reliving them. It was amazing Smiley laugh

Annnnnd Married! 1

Annnnnd Married! 2

Annnnnd Married! 3

Annnnnd Married! 4

Annnnnd Married! 5

Annnnnd Married! 6

Annnnnd Married! 7

Annnnnd Married! 8

Annnnnd Married! 9

Annnnnd Married! 10

Annnnnd Married! 11

Annnnnd Married! 12

Annnnnd Married! 13

Annnnnd we are married!! The day went perfectly! The ceremony and reception were all at the venue in downtown Toronto- the ceremony was so nice. We did a first look beforehand which was the greatest decision ever…I think I would have been far too anxious otherwise haha The weather was cold but it was mostly sunny so that was nice. My photographer sent us a bunch of teaser pictures….so this post is a bit picture heavy! (I will try to make them smaller but I am not 100% sure if I did it right…) I was surprisingly relaxed most of the day…I got a bit of an anxious stomach ache as I was getting my make up done, and unfortunately I wasn’t able to eat any of the canapes during the cocktail hour for the same reason, but ah well. I was so in love with my hair and make up…and I wish I could wear my dress more often haha All of the vendors showed up and set up on time, the band we hired was BEYOND amazing…everyone was raving about how awesome they were. The food was fantastic, the venue coordinator was so on top of things…I literally didn’t have to worry about anything. It was honestly the best day ever…I am sad that it is over but also I am looking forward to being able to relax now and sleep in on weekends instead of running around doing wedding stuff haha. I had the best time planning it though, and almost every guest complimented some aspect of it. Now its 3 weeks until the honeymoon!

We can’t stop smiling and we keep bringing up parts of the day, reliving them. It was amazing Smiley laugh

21 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 29, 2019 at 13:07
  • Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These pictures are so amazing

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! Your pictures look wonderful and it sounds like an amazing day!
  • Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!!! Your pictures are amazing, it looks like you had SO much fun.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

CONGRATS!!!!! Looks like being a MRS suits ya! lol

You got so many pics back!! Ahhhh!!! Best wishes for your future together!!

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you!!
    We are heading to Scotland and Iceland in a few weeks...I can't wait!! Smiley smile

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow Meghan, you looked beautiful!

I'm so happy to hear you had such an amazing day!!

Where are you heading off on honeymoon?

• Jenn
    Frequent user April 2019 Saskatchewan
    Jenn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You looked absolutely beautiful! All the best in the years to come! Smiley smile
  • Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wow, your photographer really took some unique shots, love them. You look beautiful and you both look so happy. Congrats!
  • Robyn
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Robyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

YOU LOOK GORGEOUSSSSSSS Smiley love these pics omg, what an amazing day. Congratulations!!!

• Gina
    Super April 2019 Alberta
    Gina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Congratulations! You looked stunning! I love your photos. I feel like our first look was the best decision too! I wish you guys the best of luck!
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You two look amazing together! So happy that everything came together and your day went perfectly!

• Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! Wonderful photos. You all looked amazing. Love hearing stories about how everything just went perfect for the day.

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks girls!! I cant stop smiling Smiley smile

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You’re photos are amazing! I absolutely love the one with the black and white wall!

So happy for you! Congrats!
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

WOW! These photos are amazing! I love the first look one, it is super cute!

Congrats to you and your Husband!! and Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats on your wedding Meghan! Your photos are amazing, I love the one of you and the snake!

• Lisa
    Expert August 2019 Alberta
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Wow, your photos are amazing! And you look incredible! Congrats!

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Haha glad we could hear how your day went! You guys look so happy and thats amazing you got that many teasers!!

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats! It looks like a wonderful day

• Amanda
    Super June 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congratulations!! These are amazing..

• Meghan
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

And my paragraph some how ended up at the top and bottom of the pictures and I cant figure out how to delete the bottom one haha ah well

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics