Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lydia
Beginner June 2019 British Columbia

Animal table numbers

Lydia, on January 30, 2019 at 10:35 Posted in Wedding reception 0 12
Hi all,
My FH and I decided on doing sea creatures (otters, seals, dolphins) for the table numbers. Does anyone have any leads where I could find this? I have tried Zazzle and Etsy, but all they seem to have is photos and I am looking for more of a handdrawn type of thing. Thank you!

12 Comments

Latest activity by Lydia, on February 3, 2019 at 23:45
  • Lydia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks everyone! I have found a few pictures on Zazzle which we are going to personalise. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Cute idea as table animals for guests to see your creativity. Creating a card on Windows word and copying the image from the image of sea animals can be your thing.

If your thinking of getting them professionally done, look up sites or WW vendors that can give quotes for the work you want done.

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Found on Pinterest Animal table numbers 1

I don’t know exactly what you’re looking for but I found these guys on Pinterest, you can look up and pick the ones you like most and the different animals you’d want. Then you just have to make little labels with them on it. I think it’d be cute and really easy to do once you’re decided on the sketches you like.

• Alycia
    Expert March 2020 Ontario
    Alycia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you can’t draw them yourself to get that hand drawn style, you could try asking someone you know who can draw or ask a local artist through facebook buy and sell or something.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Try Bunz trading, or Fiverr Outline to specifically request what you need (I'd stay away from the work "wedding" to avoid that tax).

Also consider converting a photo into a colouring page image. I gifted a friend with a personalized colouring book using ReallyColor.

• Julia
    Frequent user July 2019 Ontario
    Julia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have done this with our beach theme. We have no table numbers. We are using beach related items. We used my mom's cricut machine.
  • Lydia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the idea Becky, I'll definitely ask on my local FB swap groups!
  • Lydia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks for replying Peggy! I would love to make them myself but I'm not remotely that creative! I wish I was though :-)

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You could post in local swap sites and see any artists that would be able to do this? Or if you have any friends that area amazing drawers you could ask them!

• Lydia
    Lydia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Tori, thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out!
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried Shutterstock?

That or maybe you could have a nice wine night with some of your friends and paint some Smiley laugh

• Peggy
    Super May 2019 Alberta
    Peggy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Why not google the animal, and limit it to the style of image you want (Line drawing, etc)? Then you can make them yourself?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics