Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

All about the venue - How did you first hear about your venue?

Joey, on 12/August/2019 at 09:05

Posted in Before the wedding 20

How did you first learn about your venue? Was it a recommendation from a friend? Did you attend a wedding there? Did you discover it on WeddingWire? Photo by Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photographer in Toronto >>Next question: How many venues did you visit before you booked yours?...

How did you first learn about your venue? Was it a recommendation from a friend? Did you attend a wedding there? Did you discover it on WeddingWire?

cfb_50357.jpg

Photo by Alexandra Jakubowska Wedding Photographer in Toronto

>>Next question: How many venues did you visit before you booked yours?

>>Start over: All about the venue

Share:

20 Comments

• Kelsie
    Featured July 2020 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    My family pointed it out to me when we had driven to my grandparents house a few times. We randomly decided to go see it last August just to check it out and I fell in love! Brought my FH (then boyfriend) a few weeks later and he loved it.
  • Amelia
    Featured September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia Online ·

We'd driven by it many times but never realized it was a wedding venue. Then I found it on here and had to check it out.

• Casey
    Featured October 2019 Ontario
    Casey Online ·
    We went to a wedding at our venue a couple years ago, and I actually had my prom there, so I knew the location. It was also the best bang for your buck when we were searching for venues!
  • Tori
    Featured October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·

We heard about it at the 2018 Wonderful Wedding Show Smiley smile They were only blue prints but good thing we went to it after we JUST got engaged because they didn't attend the next 2 years as they were all booked up!

Comment on this discussion