Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorena
Newbie September 2019 Alberta

Alcohol

Lorena, on July 31, 2019 at 08:09 Posted in Wedding reception 0 3
So we’re purchasing alcohol for the bar rendiré to sell for our wedding. We get what the warm all back. However I’m unsure of how much alcohol to buy for 120 people. What’s a safe budget to set for myself and what all should I buy?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Katrine, on July 31, 2019 at 18:54
  • K
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Katrine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can use a liquor calculator to determine what you’ll need. Customize it to your crowd depending how much they drink and what they prefer to drink.

Alcohol 1
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Depends on if you have heavy drinkers too - my Wedding Social was like 350 people and we used about $4,500 worth of alcohol. I would say to go with more than needed and just return what you don't open. With that being said, I would say that Becky is close - my math gave me just over $1,500 but I would add more and budget for $1,750

Edit: I would make sure you have a little of everything and I know here in MB we have Liquor Marts which are the only places that sell alcohol in Manitoba - but if you go to a store in AB they should have a set list to go off of?

We had; red wine, white wine, spiced rum, fireball, tequila, gin, vodka, kokanne, bud light, coors banquet, and then whiskey/rye.

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would say safe bet would be around 1500. When I bough for 250 people it was around 2000. It all depends if you want name brand alcohols or average and types of alcohol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics