Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Spilledpolish
Newbie November 2021 Ontario

Affordable, all-in-one venue

Spilledpolish, on July 9, 2019 at 16:20 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7

Can anyone recommend a venue that can hold the ceremony & reception, that has an affordable rate (overall budget $20k for venue, food, drinks, decorations [minimum] and ceremony)? I would like to take photos on the property, so hopefully somewhere that also has a gorgeous property (not a banquet hall).

I don't mind getting married in the fall/winter to save on costs.

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jennifer, on July 15, 2019 at 20:09
  • Jennifer
    Beginner January 2020 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My wedding will be Heald at the Cambridge Mill in Cambridge, ON in the winter. It holds both the ceremony & reception. We are paying just under $18,000 for a Friday wedding with 130 guests', with a few upgrades from the base meal cost. This is not including the ceremony space because we wanted to save a bit of money, so we are holding the ceremony at a church just down the road called Trinity Anglican Church. We also have an open bar.

Cambridge Mill is with Pearle, which has a few different locations, one being the Ancaster Mill which may be closer to you and another being Whistle Bear Golf Club, all similarly priced.

And since the Cambridge venue is so beautiful there doesn't need to be that much decor if you don't want it!

Hope this helps!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are some venues barn style in Innisfil area that have all inclusive for food and drinks and table setting available. Décor can be minimal to what you really need for the set up depending on where you choose. Places to check out:

Belcroft Estate

Paradise Acres Farm

Stevenson Farms

Drysdale Tree Farm

• Allison
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just throwing it out there (its a little farther than you've mentioned) but Snow Valley Ski Resort in Minesing was absolutely amazing, the venue completely transforms for your wedding day. Hotels are only 10-15 minutes away for your guests, I arranged to have a taxi service be available that night rather than hiring a transportation company. Our total decor (flowers + items) cost us $1,000 but I love the pine, rustic feeling the venue has. Your linens are included in the price and you are not limited to only white - I think there was over 30 options. The grounds were gorgeous in June for all of our family photos. We had 125 guests, and our total budget for absolutely everything ( minus the honeymoon) was $20,000

** https://www.skisnowvalley.com/weddings-and-events/weddings/ **

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

No suggestions as I am located in Winnipeg MB (never even been to Toronto), but with what I've seen out here.... I just wanna wish you good luck with the search! We were looking for a venue like that here in Winnipeg but most venues were starting at $30,000 and didn't include everything...

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My venue is all inclusive but it is in St Catharines. A little more than an hour away. With the GTA being much larger there has got to be some, you may have to think a little outside the box for venues
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Try some banquet halls in Mississauga!
  • Marissa
    Expert August 2019 Ontario
    Marissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My venue is almost all inclusive at a reasonable price. I'm getting married at Terrace on the Green. The ceremony and photos are going to be taken there too.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics