Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rosalind
Beginner August 2021 Alberta

Admins! Hiring vendor outside of Canada - All of company info on U.S. WeddingWire. Why can't I access same info on .ca?

Rosalind, on July 4, 2019 at 17:22 Posted in Tech support 0 2

Weddingwire obv has all this info for american (and other) vendors, so why can't we access them and save them all on our .ca accounts? It seems odd that I had to jump around websites to search for other possible vendors that aren't in my country- when it's all the same site, just dif country codes!

On top of that, the site won't even let me save a new vendor without entering the address, and doesn't give any other options than Canadian addresses!

I like having the site to keep all of my info together, but now I can't save any info for my most important vendor.

I sure would LOVE for this to be fixed, and I'm doubly sure that vendors would love it too.

If it can't be fixed- maybe some insight into why you guys have your sites set up like this?

TIA

2 Comments

Latest activity by Rosalind, on July 11, 2019 at 17:45
  • Rosalind
    Beginner August 2021 Alberta
    Rosalind ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks so much!

• WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rosalind! www.weddingwire.com and https://www.weddingwire.ca are completely different platforms, so the vendor catalogs are not the same. Unfortunately, not all international locations are available within the weddingwire.com platform. I am happy to pass your feedback along to our Development Team!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics