Rosalind
Beginner August 2020 Alberta

Admins! Hiring vendor outside of Canada - All of company info on U.S. WeddingWire. Why can't I access same info on .ca?

Rosalind, on July 4, 2019 at 17:22 Posted in Tech support

Weddingwire obv has all this info for american (and other) vendors, so why can't we access them and save them all on our .ca accounts? It seems odd that I had to jump around websites to search for other possible vendors that aren't in my country- when it's all the same site, just dif country codes!

On top of that, the site won't even let me save a new vendor without entering the address, and doesn't give any other options than Canadian addresses!

I like having the site to keep all of my info together, but now I can't save any info for my most important vendor.

I sure would LOVE for this to be fixed, and I'm doubly sure that vendors would love it too.

If it can't be fixed- maybe some insight into why you guys have your sites set up like this?

TIA

Share:

2 Comments

• Rosalind
    Beginner August 2020 Alberta
    Rosalind ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message

Thanks so much!

• WeddingWire Support Team
    WeddingWire Admin December 2018 District of Columbia
    WeddingWire Support Team ·
    • Dispute

Hi Rosalind! www.weddingwire.com and https://www.weddingwire.ca are completely different platforms, so the vendor catalogs are not the same. Unfortunately, not all international locations are available within the weddingwire.com platform. I am happy to pass your feedback along to our Development Team!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles