Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Veronica
Super October 2021 Alberta

Accessorizing the Groom

Veronica, on October 1, 2019 at 18:10 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 24

Hey WW Friends! While the brides have ALOT more to think about in terms of attire and accessories, grooms get to have some fun as well. I personally have always loved the fun socks or Hollywood-esque sunglasses to add a bit to the attire on the day of.

Groom AccessoriesAccessorizing the Groom 1

Photo Link

Patterned TieAccessorizing the Groom 2Photo Link

LederhosenAccessorizing the Groom 3

Photo Link

I'm curious what accessories your groom is going to be rockin on the big day? Did they get some fun colorful socks? How about classy sunglasses? Fun suspenders? Pocket Square? Cuff Links? Or maaaybe even a hat.

24 Comments

Latest activity by Veronica, on October 28, 2019 at 23:23
  • Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

You kid but my groom might end up in Lederhosen! Ha. It started out as a joke but he pieced together some wedding lederhosen photos and it looked pretty classy. (Not like above lol) However, photos vs reality is one thing so we will see!

I love that "not track or birthday" hahahahaha. That is great, sounds like he will have fun!

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well now I feel like lederhosen might be on his list (KIDDING!)

I told my fiance that he can wear whatever suit he chooses, as long as it isn't track or birthday...
    He's not a big accessories guy, but a friend who is has offered to take him shopping. I hope they have a blast!
  • July
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    July ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    As of right now, FH will be wearing Ray Band sunglasses, a watch and have a Blush coloured bow tie. Him and his groomsman will also have their matching flasks and probably funky socks.
  • Danielle
    Frequent user July 2022 Manitoba
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He (like myself and the rest of the wedding party) will be wearing cowboy boots. The guys will all be wearing jeans, a button-up dress shirt, and a grey vest. I'm not sure what they'll wear for ties yet. FH will probably wear the nice watch that his dad gave him. I think that's it.
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

He's going to have cuff links and a watch but that's it. He hasn't even started looking so I don't even have any pictures haha

• Sarah
    Beginner May 2020 British Columbia
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

LOVE THIS! My Fiance is a gamer so i have ordered him cuff links with a Nintendo controller on it

• Natalie
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    He better! Lol
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hmmm my FH never thought about this im gonna ask him lol

• A
    Devoted July 2023 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH, BM and our two sons who are junior best men will be rocking Star Wars theme socks. They will all be wearing bow ties and my FH will have Star Wars cuff links as well.

• Liana
    Curious June 2021 Ontario
    Liana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My partner cannot wait for his EDC (every day carry - it's a big community apparently). He usually carries quality pocket knife, pen and watch.
  • Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and groomsmen are wearing peacock tie clips and are rocking ombre ties/pocket squares!! (Royal blue for FH, teal for groomsmen, purple for best woman).

My FH is also rocking some fun socks, the rest of the party might follow suit too!

• Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! I thought they were fun!
  • Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Awe this is great! My best friend's husband and groomsmen were all hockey fans so they did socks with their favorite teams. Super personal that is so sweet.

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love the funky socks Smiley laugh

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

WOW! Amazing. I bet he is going to look incredible and feel like a million bucks!

• Veronica
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Love the socks! Nice colors Smiley laugh

• Jenna
    Curious September 2020 New Brunswick
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours guys are all big hockey/basketball fans. Since my fiancé is a big sports guy as well, we’ve ordered custom cuff links that associate with each GMs fav sports team.
    A personal yet subtle touch!
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My DH went with funky socks for him and his best men. They looked really cute!

• Natalie
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Natalie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé just blew 5,000 on his suit that is literally bespoke and looks nothing like his groomsmen so it’s safe to say he’s “going all in”

and if anyone is looking to also blow a ton of money on a great suit, King & Bay is an entire shopping experience.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I believe he is wearing a custom light grey suit with a darker grey shirt, teal tie, and then has yet to buy cufflinks... the GM's will wear a darker grey suit with a lighter grey shirt and teal ties.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The suits the guys rented from Moore’s come with some cool patterned socks, so that was taken care of!
    FH is wearing a bow tie and the rest of the guys are wearing regular ties.
    He was going to do a hat because he is a huge hat guy, but they ended up being more expensive than he expected. So just the usual suit accessories!
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think he is going between these two... I think his favourite is the first one. I like the first one better it is up to him which one he goes with though.

Accessorizing the Groom 4

Accessorizing the Groom 5
  • Katelyn
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Katelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    These are the accessories for my guy. He will also be braiding his hair. Not an accessory but still. He is wearing a bow tie in the grey vest colour it just hasn't come in yet.

Accessorizing the Groom 6

Accessorizing the Groom 7

Accessorizing the Groom 8

Accessorizing the Groom 9
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH is wearing a blue paisley suit jacket with a black shirt and red bow tie. I believe he is getting a red pocket square as well. He will be wearing burgundy converse shoes.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics