Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Devoted October 2019 Ontario

45 days away

Amanda, on August 28, 2019 at 08:12 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 7
I'm so excited and nervous. We are 45 days away from our big and I can say things are finally looking up. After all the drama that has been going on I'm happy things are falling into place. My sister has stepped up and become my MOH, she is even helping keep me on track. We have the back drop in progress, table numbers are done. Sent out friendly reminder about RSVP, have a list of things we still need to get, in laws are lending us a few of their things. There is just one thing I can not decide on.... the song I'm walking down the aisle too... our first dance is "lost in the moment by big & rich's father/daughter is "daddy's hands" but for the life of me I cant thing of anything for the ceremony... any suggestions?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on September 17, 2019 at 08:05
  • A
    Devoted October 2019 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhh from this moment, almost forgot that one.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We had "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beetles and "Everylong" by The Foo Fighters as our ceremony songs and they were a hit!

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    When you say nothing at all by Alison Kraus and Union Station

Amazed by Lonestar

From this moment on Shania and Bryan White?
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You know what genre you like to listen to mostly that can narrow choices of what to consider the artist and their song. This process seems easier to start with your favourites ending with the song that means most to you for many reasons and FH may like that song too.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The songs for all these dances are honestly the hardest! I’ve been on YouTube for days trying to figure stuff out.
    Check out Pinterest they put out lists of popular songs. Even just a google search may bring up some different ones. Our DJ gave us a list as well so it helps but I’m so indecisive lol
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Such a struggle!! Here's my list of maybe's for the wedding in general: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3GT0S140bLMRdaorPTyasT?si=xK159rLJT96sISxRTUYCUw

• Becky
    VIP September 2019 Ontario
    Becky ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This has been a huge struggle- I asked my dj for a list of songs and also youtubed list of ceremony songs- this would be my best suggestion.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics