Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vanessa
Beginner August 2019 Alberta

40 foot chiffon table runner?

Vanessa, on September 8, 2018 at 17:03 Posted in Wedding reception 0 7
Hey there! So I have been searching high and low to find a chiffon table runner about 40 feet long for our head table (similiar concept to the picture). I have thought about purchasing smaller ones and sewing them together, but I worry about the seam being super noticeable. I’m wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction?

TIA!

40 foot chiffon table runner? 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Terri, on September 11, 2018 at 20:24
  • T
    Frequent user August 2018 British Columbia
    Terri ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    No one will see it.... people rarely approach the head table anyways. Buying a continuous 40ft of chiffon would be pricey as it’s sold by the metre. See the pieces together and stratigcally place other descriptions in front of seams if it bugs you.

how big is your wedding party??? Lol
  • Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The seams wouldn't be that noticeable. especially if on a head table. I found this listing on etsy. its not 40 feet. but she has lots of color options

I would also check out aliexpress. comes from china. takes like 2 months to get to you. but I can find almost anything on that site.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/517598155/romantic-chiffon-table-runner?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_ca_en_ca_d-weddings-decorations-other&utm_custom1=c1bdcb2d-bbbe-4614-b73b-9d19732f7ed3&gclid=Cj0KCQjwz93cBRCrARIsAEFbWsjuWJL8QMaD_016Jzg5WxpTdKmGIOCSsBl_Gmrsn4rhF61krkhkAVgaAsOjEALw_wcB

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would also suggest looking into fabric stores. They can cut you the exact length you need. You can either leave a raw edge, or just hem the ends.

• Clarissa
    Expert October 2018 Saskatchewan
    Clarissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Another option would be to call fabric stores. It would be something simple to do yourself as you might only have to sew the ends. They may also be able to direct you to someone who can do that for you.
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wouldnt worry about a seam! You can aim the seam to be in the middle where the centerpieces may and tuck it in ways to keep it covered! Also no one will notice or complain about a seam!
  • Rachael
    Super October 2019 Ontario
    Rachael ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried looking into decor rental companies?
  • Carmela
    Devoted April 2019 Ontario
    Carmela ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s a beautiful table setting. Maybe check out fabric land.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics