Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Newbie October 2019 Ontario

2nd Marriage - Budget Friendly Non traditional reception ideas?

Roberta, on September 19, 2018 at 15:55 Posted in Ontario 0 3

Hi Everyone!

Looking for any ideas for non-traditional and BUDGET friendly reception ideas for my fiance and I. It's my second marriage, but his 1st, so its been difficult to find a way to have everyone involved but on a budget.

I was thinking a small family ceremony in a backyard and then an offsite dinner at a restaurant. I want to avoid all the extra costs of decor, rentals, etc... Just want to get together for a great dinner party and maybe bar after? Anyone have any experience with this kind of arrangement? Any suggestions for restaurants that you think would accommodate this kind of thing. Just look for a low key, cost and low planning way to celebrate with family and friends.

Thanks!

Roberta

3 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on September 23, 2018 at 22:32
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Its been done and may want to reserve ahead of time at a restaurant before they get booked up.
  • R
    Newbie October 2019 Ontario
    Roberta ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Happy to answer the questions!
    We havent set a date and are exploring variation in prices between Friday to Sunday. We will be around 20 if we decide family only. In terms of cuisine we're totally flexible. We love all kinds of food and food and wine would probably be the focus.
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How many guests are you anticipating? What kind of cuisine are you looking for? What day of the week is your wedding?

Sorry for all the questions, but I work at a restaurant (in Woodbridge) and it might suit your wedding dinner expectations.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics