Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jessika
Newbie August 2021 Quebec

22 August wedding postponed or not??

Jessika, on May 13, 2020 at 10:50 Posted in Quebec 0 5
Hi we having our wedding in Charlevoix Quebec in the backyard of a house with only close family and friends around 40 peoples we are very worry and every day we change our mind... i try to look for informations if we allow to do it or not? What you guys thinks ?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Jessika, on July 15, 2020 at 09:51
  • Jessika
    Jessika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I don’t think we are us we postponed our wedding to next summer
  • Jessika
    Jessika ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Gabby i totally agree with you it very upsetting we decided to postponed our wedding next year
  • Gabby
    Newbie June 2021 Quebec
    Gabby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I believe it's 10 people only for private home gatherings. I really wish they increase this number... It makes no sense to me that I can go to a mall with hundreds of strangers, but yet I can't have more than 10 family members whom I know where they are going\working and who they are seeing. Very upsetting.

• Jessica
    Beginner August 2020 Quebec
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m in the same situation ! Are we allowed to have 40 people ??
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Jessika, I'm sorry you're stuck making a tough choice in a difficult time. Things are changing every day so I would wait a while longer to make a decision, you may be allowed to have that many people gather by August as long as there will be enough room to socially distance. Unfortunately, we probably won't know for sure until we're much closer to the date. You are definitely not alone right now! We've started gathering initial tips and resources from WeddingWire here: COVID-19 Wedding Support Central, I hope something in there helps!

How to Work Social Distancing Into Your Wedding Plans

Wedding Ceremony FAQs in the Midst of COVID-19

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics