Taylor
Newbie September 2019 Ontario

2019 Brides!

Taylor, on 5/March/2018 at 18:35

Posted in Ontario 100

Hey ladies! I鈥檓 getting married September 21st, 2019. Anyone close to my day?! I thought it would be neat to network 馃槉
Hey ladies!

I鈥檓 getting married September 21st, 2019. Anyone close to my day?! I thought it would be neat to network 馃槉
Share:

100 Comments

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace

May 25, 2019 in London ON

• Jessica
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Jessica
    August 31st 2019!!
    So far we have venue booked and i picked my dress! (Haha so esrly I know. But i loved it! It will arrive in the salon around june this year) In process of choosing a photographer...we're meeting two today!
  • Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah
    April 20, 2019 in Victoria, BC!

(We鈥檙e planning from a distance though bc we鈥檙e based in Toronto)
  • Shelly
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Shelly

I'm getting married June 1, 2019 in Whitby, Ontario (Ashburn).

We pretty much have all our vendors already (photographer, DJ, officiant, MUA) and my dress! Super excited.

• Megan
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Megan
    Where are you getting married?
  • Lynn
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Lynn
    I've found my dress and veil already, the only alterations needs to be done to the dress is to take the straps off I don't like and maybe take it in if I lose weight. Besides that it fits like a glove!馃榿馃榾 so.excited!
  • Lynn
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Lynn
    Anyone know of any photographers in the Sudbury Ontario area that doesn't cost over 1000$ for 8.hour sessions??
  • Lynn
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Lynn
    View quoted message
    I'm getting married june 22 buckets of 2019馃榿
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay
    View quoted message

June 22 too

• Lindsay
    Lindsay
    View quoted message

I am getting married June 22, 2019 too

• Adelaide
    Newbie April 2019 Ontario
    Adelaide

I'm getting married April 27th, 2019! It looks far away, but I know that it's going to creep up quickly!!!

• Michelle
    Beginner April 2019 Ontario
    Michelle

Hi there!

I'm getting married on April 20th :p in Vaughn, Ontario. Since I've never attended a wedding in north america, this website has been a great learning tool for me and it's awesome a bunch of future bride-to-be and past brides can share their experiences and tips

• Summer
    Devoted May 2019 Ontario
    Summer
    I鈥檓 getting married May 4th, 2019 in Six Nations, Ontario! So far I鈥檝e got a photographer and a venue. Going to try on dresses next week!
  • Jordie
    Curious May 2019 Ontario
    Jordie
    I鈥檓 getting married may 25th 2019 at the Britannia yacht club in Ottawa Ontario. I鈥檝e already paid the deposit, DJ, photographer and I鈥檓 going end April for my dress. We want to do as much as we can before so there isn鈥檛 that much. Stress leading up to the day
  • Stefanie
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Stefanie
    View quoted message

I booked Danielle Andrews through myweddingofficiant.ca

She also happens to be one of the co-founders and President of the WPIC (The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada Inc).

• Megan
    Newbie June 2019 Ontario
    Megan
    View quoted message

Who did you choose for your officiant?

Comment on this discussion