Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Frequent user October 2020 Ontario

100 Days!!

Kara, on March 11, 2020 at 06:54 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 18
100 days to go and my nerves are getting the best of me!!
I’m not too sure why, as it seems most things are in order.... just sent our wedding invites out over the past weekend, and I have my first dress fitting in 2 days... but I’m starting to get the “crazy” thoughts in my head....it seems like the time is just flying by and I can’t keep up!! Lol. Anyone else out there panicking like a crazy person with me??? 😁

18 Comments

Latest activity by Kara, on March 17, 2020 at 07:11
  • K
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh same!!! When I put the invitations in the mailbox I was freaking out... haha... Not sure what about that made it any more real than all the money I’ve been spending lol....I hope all your planning is going well 🙂
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding planning does get to us in different ways and causes us to panic, stress out or feel rushed to get things done and over with. It seems that we get the best of ourselves that way when its not needed. Taking one day at a time and putting a line through each task done seems at ease and more comforted to see the day will go smoothly and perfect. Though there may be some hiccups that will not be overseen by many without knowing.
  • Kristi
    Curious June 2020 Quebec
    Kristi ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh yes ! I’m 99 days away ☺️ I’m so excited. I can’t wait. I started planning early so everything is falling in place nicely. I’m going for my dress alteration in April.
  • Danielle
    Newbie June 2023 Ontario
    Danielle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are also 100 days away, and I was fine until I sent out the invites a few weeks back, and then it all hit me. As i handed the invites to Canada Post it seemed to solidify the whole event. People are invited now and invested in my big day, so naturally panic ensued... We will get through it, and this is all part of the "planning", if we were't stressed I assume there would be a problem! ha! Good luck ladies!

• Symone
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    Symone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have 169 more days but I feel the same! My nerves for the whole thing is crazy! I feel like we have a lot done but there’s still so. Ugh more to do. We need to assemble our invites, my dress will be coming by the end of May!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's exciting! We're getting close to the 200 mark and it feels a lot more real.

It's totally normal to panic. I had a dream that our venue burned down and we crashed a friend's rehearsal dinner for our wedding (she really is getting married the day after us at a different venue).
  • K
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh I completely understand!! Sending you positive vibes!! Congratulations 🙂
  • K
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Omg exactly! It’s amazing just how much organizing we can do hahaha...yes we’re going on our honeymoon 3 days later. I’m trying so hard to keep focused on that, but this Coronavirus stuff sure is making it hard for me to want to travel!! *sigh* good luck with your planning!!!! 🙂
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Amazing! 100 days feels like such a milestone. I am at 214 and already having crazy person moments. I have hard a hard time sleeping this week, my brain just won't shut up. It wants to organize my already organized things haha.

Just keep breathing and keep focused on the fun things! Are you going on a honeymoon right after? Whenever I get to panicky, I switch my thoughts to the honeymoon haha.

• Kara
    Newbie August 2020 Nova Scotia
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mines in 24 days and i am getting nervous, excited and a little bit of cold feet 😬. When im at work i cant think about anything but the wedding am i missing something, do i have everything covered, what if something goes wrong. I mean no doubt something will but im just hoping its something small. This coronavirus going around dont help either making me even more scared cause March break is just next week and people like to travel.
  • Sarah
    Beginner June 2021 Alberta
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I so feel this!! The nerves and excitement are on a whole new level! The day will be incredible. Congratulations!

• Francesca
    Frequent user November 2020 Ontario
    Francesca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

GIRL SAME! Getting married June 13th, we've been planning for 2 years and basically have everything ready but now it's just remembering all the small things. I'm still waiting for my straps to come in for my wedding dress so I can finally go and get my fitting.

But girlllllll once they day comes we just PARTAYYY!!

• K
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh for sure!!! That’s so exciting though 😀
  • Megan
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Right here!! 24 days away...I'm having trouble concentrating at work lol

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

AHHHHHHHH so exciting!!! enjoy it!!! it will be here before you know it!

• Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! Those last 100 days are so exciting, the wedding starts to feel real. Make sure to enjoy it! Smiley heart

• K
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes for sure! So exciting but nerve racking for sure!! Good luck with your planning ❤️
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Such an exciting time! I'm on the opposite end of the wedding planning spectrum, though still panicky! We're in the stage of finding a venue and securing a date which is proving difficult, and the longer we wait, the less dates there will be in summer 2021. So it's crunch time for us also!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics